The 1500 system is a highly modular, efficient, and economical roll film processing system.
It is ideal for both inversion and manual processing, as well as for rotation or machine processing.
The system has the versatility to accommodate as little as one roll of 35mm with no waste of chemistry. It is user expandable up to 10 rolls of 35mm or 12 rolls of 120.
- High efficiency
- Fast filling and dumping of chemistry
- Completely modular
- Low-cost components (spare parts/expansion modules)
- Easy to use
- Ideal for fully manual inversion-style processing
- Fully compatible with all Jobo machines, with or without lift
- Easy loading of 1501 adjustable 35/120 reels; includes duo-tab system for safe loading of 2 rolls of 120 film on each reel without risk of overlapping
The 1500 system tanks are available in the following capacities:
- 1510 1-reel tank
- 1520 2-reel tank
- 1540 4-reel tank
- 1530 expansion module (add to any 1500 system tank)